Sunday, March 10, 2013

Shamrock Trinity FREEBIE!

Teach students that St. Patrick's Day is more than leprechauns, rainbows, and pots of gold. Learning about the Patron Saint of Ireland is not only fun, it is also inspiring, as St. Patrick sacrificed much, endured hardships and isolation, all in the name of spreading the Gospel of Christ.

Although the story of how St. Patrick used the shamrock to teach about the Trinity is a legend, reading and learning about it brings a Godly element to our celebrations.


Click  the picture above to grab your one page informative text about the legend of the shamrock!

Want more freebies?  Hop on over to my blog to grab even more!

Just click my button below!

 

May your day be blessed with the love and grace of God!


Thanks Lauren!!!
I found this great song about St. Patrick on Youtube that would go great with your Shamrock Lesson.







3 comments:

  1. I love the video, Charlotte!! Thank you for posting! :-) Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your great collaboration!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Trinity Shamrock explanation!!! I saved it for my son for next year! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete