Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pringles and Prophets


This week I presented a mini-workshop on teaching Bible stories to young children 
and completed my first week of school with 24 new kindergarten students.

I want to share with you what the teachers in my department created during the workshop.  
It was so much fun, some of them did not want to stop.




We gathered Pringles cans, felt, markers, yarn, buttons, pipe cleaners and burlap. 
I found champagne color felt at Hobby Lobby for the faces.  
We used hot glue guns to attach the felt.  
Rubber bands worked great to shape the head pieces. 
Then thick yarn, raffia, etc. was tied around the bands and waist.

What did I learn from this project?  
It probably would be a good idea to add some weight inside the bottom of the can. 

I got the idea for this project from Pinterest:
From A day in the life of a Preachermans Wife

For More Free Religious Education Ideas 
Follow our Blog

Click here to follow with Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!


Visit My Other Blogs


1 comment: